Degree Check Form
The online Degree Check Form is available at times throughout the year for students who require guidance in relation to their enrolment.
You may lodge a degree check request if any of the below circumstances apply to you:
- I commenced my program before 2009 so my transcript shows enrolments in both 2 and 3 unit courses, consequently I'm not sure what courses I need to complete in order to meet the requirements for my degree
- I have failed occasional courses and the study plan has since changed, consequently I'm not sure what courses I need to complete in order to meet the requirements for my degree
- I plan to finish my studies this year and would like to check that my enrolments are correct
- The study plan for my degree has changed and I would like to check that my enrolments are correct
- My internal program transfer application was successful and I need to know what courses can be presented towards the new degree and what courses I need to study to complete my degree
Note: The Faculty Office performs graduation checks at specified times of the year. All students with an application for conferral will be advised of their eligibility to graduate via the status letters that are available on Access Adelaide.
The Degree Check Form will be available via this webpage during two main periods throughout the year. Students who require a degree check will have access to the Degree Check Form at the following times: